This isn’t a bad boss story, it’s a bad coworker story. Over the
summer my stepsister (let’s call her Nina) and I got jobs as
park aids in a state park. Nina and I rarely talk so I thought it
would be cool to spend some time together. Unfortunately Nina is the
most spoiled, ignorant, stupid bitch I have ever met. Here are just a
few of the things she has said to me:
- I’m asian so it’s not racist if I call people n*ggers.
- You don’t know how hard my life has been being born in a third world country.
(She was born in Los Angeles, CA, I was born in Ensenada, Mexico. Who
was born in a poorer country?)
- My parents are so poor. (They’re not. She just wanted sympathy.)
- For my birthday I got a car but it wasn’t the right color so I don’t think I’ll drive it.
- I don’t think you should have kids because your mom was an alcoholic so that means you will be too.
- I know you’re Mexican but you can’t just take time off every time
you’re tired. (I was actually at my mother’s funeral)
- Recently she started ending every sentence with “bitch please”.
I told our supervisor (who is my dad) but he said part of life is
dealing with difficult people and to suck it up.